Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm bad at this blogging!

I know it's been a while since my last blog post but I've been busy and taking a little break from my online stuff. I spent a wonderful weekend doing things my husband and I love including going to the Zoo. So now I am working on a video with the pictures as well as doing a little scrapbooking. I am also trying to complete as many TESOL assignments as I can because I am going to be very, very busy from this afternoon so I might not get time to do much blogging until next week. 


A friend of mine - Tricia - asked me to do a blog posting on marriages and causes of divorces. Trish, I am sorry I haven't gotten around to this as yet. I'll try. I promise. I will have to do research first seeing that I don't really have experience in that field. 


Well have a great week guys. I plan to shop and take lots of photos :-) 


Luv Lee 

No comments:

Search This Blog