Monday, March 24, 2014

The Little things in Life

Good morning all! Happy Monday

Right now I am super excited! Got me thinking about the little things in life that make us happy. Living away from home, away from our family and friends is not easy. Trinidad and all that it represents is always on our mind. However, life here with our little family unit is great. We spend a lot of time playing, teaching and loving our son and each other. This morning my husband booked our tickets for a little getaway for us to go visit some family, spend some time on the beach and even do a little shopping. Something to look forward to. That keeps me going! Sad? I don't know but who cares! Now at least I can plan our trip, talk about it incessantly and consume myself with all things vacation related! 

Have fun people, I'm off to cook and tidy up and dream my dreams!

Luv ya
Lee 

No comments:

Search This Blog