Monday, March 1, 2010

Gloomy today!

I don't know what it is about today, but it's raining all morning and instead of me being curled up in bed reading or something I'm not in a great mood at all. I have a terrible headache and also a tummy ache and I am not interested in what's going on on TV. I am looking at the old Beverly Hills 90210 right now though and I am ashamed to admit that I dreamt about Brandon last night... shameful dream too! But even now I am not interested in the show.


The weekend passed by so fast! We went riding which was fun but other than that the weekend did not seem all that great. Maybe it was the weather, but I don't want to complain about the rain when I know there are countries right now that are seriously lacking water and could do with some rain! Well today is the 1st of the month and I forgot to say "Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbit!" this morning too. I do hope I get out of this stinky mood soon and brighten up.. for now I'll simply blame it on the headache I have.


Well enjoy your day and let's hope March turns out to be a great, productive month! At the end of this month will be my one year marriage anniversary.. wow.. one year already!


Until later,
Have a great day.
Lee

No comments:

Search This Blog