Monday, June 14, 2010

Digital Cameras 2010

Oh I am so confused! I need to get a new camera and I am not sure which camera is the best one on the market - there are so many. I am looking for a digital camera with around a 12x zoom or more, 10 mega pixels or more, takes great photos (okay so that's up to me as well) but I want one that get's good scenery photos as well as people shots. I love Panasonic Lumix cameras but this morning I saw an ad on television for the Olympus Pen something camera and OMG it looks great but it can cost around 599US ... more than my budget covers.... and it might be just a little too bulky.. I'm not sure. 


Oh well.. if any of you out there have any recommendations - I'm open to suggestions!!! Please? 


Oh and Victoria Secret SEMI ANNUAL SALE starts tomorrow! Woo Hoo!

Have a great week.
Lee

No comments:

Search This Blog