Friday, February 18, 2011

In need of another holiday....or so I feel!

Oh boy, 


After having a fantastic vacation home for Christmas 2010, we came back to Brazil and I was happy to be home doing nothing, and then spending time in a hotel in Rio and riding the bus around Rio de Janeiro city center to Ipaema etc. Then reality set back in, and I had to start back my teaching thingy ... which I am not sure I told any of you about ... and after two weeks... I feel like I am in need of another holiday! 


These kids are very talkative this year and I am also next to a music classroom with little 4 year olds playing the drums.... can you imagine what that sounds like!! I am happy though ... being out of the house and spending time with some great kids...just can't help looking forward to Carnival time in March where I'll get the week off and could stay home and scratch my ..... you know what!


So I spent a lot of time back on webanswers and I am seeing my earnings starting to slowly increase once more. I have not written a thing on hubpages in months and I really need to get back to that...if you guys would like to suggest any topics for me to write about then that would be great! I could do with some ideas! 
I am really trying to manage my time better - even downloaded a "time management app" for my Christmas present - my iPod touch ... but I need to make time to read what it says :-) 


Well have a great weekend guys - I know I can't wait for it ... just to chill. Last weekend we went to Buzios for the entire day on Saturday and Sunday just flew on by.... so this weekend I just want to chill a bit. It's Carnival time in this country though so the streets are littered with people and music and loads of Brasilians trying to take in the sun on the beach before summer time comes to a halt .. it's already getting chilly here! 


Have a great day. 
Luv Lee 

No comments:

Search This Blog