Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Such is life

Good morning World,

I decided to visit my blog this morning for a quick post. Just made my son's breakfast for him and I want to go make eggs from a recipe I saw this weekend. I recently lost someone I've always considered to be a very good friend. I didn't lose this friend to death, but to me to something worst. It's taking me some time but I am realizing that I can't always be the one to make the grand gesture, the one who has to always be the one try and keep the friendship going. If you keep battling to keep something that doesn't want to be kept, what's the point?

I found the attached photo online. It's a quote from friendship quotes on twitter. And it's so true, I can't always be the one to keep fighting. At times people do indeed need to fight for you and if they don't, then you have to learn to live with the result. Which is what I now need to learn to do, frankly because I'm tired. I'm done. I don't have any fight left in me anymore for this relationship. It was great while it lasted, but I think that my family needs more attention more than time wasted on this. I wish my friend all the best, as well as all the luck in the world. Sorry things had to turn out this way but maybe a little loyalty would have been great.

Okay enough on this topic. I'm off to try that egg recipe. It looked so delicious in the pics. Let's hope mine come out like that. Have a great day people. Life can't always be ups. 

Luv Lee

No comments:

Search This Blog