Friday, March 7, 2014

Disney!

Morning Folks,

How you are this fine, slightly chilly Friday morning? I love Fridays cause it means my husband is going to be home with us on the weekend and it's fun time. I shouldn't sound like that cause every evening is fun time for this little munchkin we have. It's either park, walks, football in the apartment or something for him. Anyways, I digress. So we decided to go to Disney for a mini vacation and my gosh, since I got that in my head I've been busy trying to plan, read up on everything and guess what.. it's stressing me out! Sometimes I think that the internet has too much information. Is that possible? Or is there even a thing as too much information? I think there is. It takes a lot to filter through some of the nonsense to get to the gist of things. Anyways, if you have any advice on anything Disney related, like maybe hotel suggestions, please feel free to drop me a line. I would love to hear from you.

Have a great Friday and fantastic weekend.
Lee! 

No comments:

Search This Blog