Like I said, there's lots to see and do in Copacabana such as:
- Take a stroll along the wavy pavement ("calçadão" ) with it's famous Portuguese pattern
- Sun tan on the beach all day - if you can find a good spot and make sure to observe Brazilian life.
- Walk along Avenida Atlantico (you will see lots of little beach bars and cariocas drinking beers and even dancing the samba!)
- Go roller skating, jogging or ride a bicycle along Avenida Atlantico
- You can take part in beach activities like play beach football or volleyball.
- Why not have lunch in one of the restaurants under tents on the sidewalk or inside .. I prefer outside! So much to see! Like the beautiful women in their tiny bikinis
- Shopping in the tourist markets - we got a lovely bowl here.
- Make sure and check out the beautiful sand sculptures.
- If you go for Old Year's Night you are in for a treat - there are millions of people there celebrating and enjoying a spectacular fireworks show!
Read more about it and see lovely photos of Copacabana, Brazil.
Okay guys have a great day!