Friday, February 26, 2010

Time for you to comment!! Adjectives - Let's play a fun learning game!

I wrote a hub on hubpages that starts off by: 

I just completed my second assignment for the Teaching English as a Second or Other Language (TESOL) course and I had this idea toying around in my head whilst I was reading the material for the unit and even whilst I was doing the assignment. So what is it that I am speaking about? Well this particular unit was an Introduction to Grammar - parts of speech! Now English is the only language that I speak fluently so I figured, I know my grammar.. but let me tell you - reading about nouns, verbs, adjectives, pronouns, adverbs, prepositions, articles and gerunds (yes I said gerunds) I was like .. what? Oh, okay - so sometimes is an adverb! Great! And well I never even knew the word gerund before but I use gerunds all the time. However, I'll leave that for another time.

Read the rest of the article and come on.. go add an Adjective! I would love to hear from you! 
Have a wonderful day
Lee

No comments:

Search This Blog