Tuesday, February 23, 2010

In keeping with the Housewife theme - Thought I'd share this

I got this in an email. Enjoy


                                            



Monday Washday  
Lord, help me wash away all my selfishness and
Vanity, so I may serve you with perfect humility
Through the week ahead.
Tuesday  Ironing Day   Dear Lord, help me iron out all the wrinkles
 Of prejudice I have collected through the years
So that I may see the beauty in others. Wednesday Mending Day   O God, help me mend my ways so I will not
 Set a bad example for others.
Thursday Cleaning Day Lord Jesus, help me to dust out all the many faults
I have been hiding in the secret corners of my heart. Friday Shopping Day O God, give me the grace to shop wisely so I may purchase eternal happiness for myself and all others
  In need of love.
Saturday Cooking Day Help me, my Savior, to brew a big kettle of brotherly
Love and serve it with clean, sweet bread of human kindness. Sunday  The Lord's Day    
O God, I have prepared my house for you. Please
Come into my heart so I may spend the day and the
Rest of my life in your presence. 

No comments:

Search This Blog