Thursday, March 18, 2010

A slow start today! Oh my gosh is that the time?

Hey folks, 

What have you guys been up to today? For some reason I got up early this morning even though I really wanted to sleep in late. I always get up when my husband's alarm goes off for him to get up and get his butt to work. And then that's it for my sleep. On rare occasions (oh gosh too rare!) I actually fall back asleep but imagine that - I have the chance to sleep in late which many people would love to do but I can't / don't :-( 



Yesterday I had an incrediable day but I am not ready to share the details yet - don't want to jinx what might happen in the future. Only my hubby, my friend Marcille and one of my Brazilian friends knows what I did yesterday but don't worry.. this is about Leandraluv ... Life's Moments so when I am ready to share the details I will - I promise.. I just don't want to jinx anything just yet. 


Well I got a late start today. I always check my email when I get up and then I got a phone call from someone needing my help with some information and there one and a half hours later I was sending that information out and then I had to take in a little television and you know how it goes. There are many little distractions in life aren't there? Things that make us procrastinate.


I must say my obsession with webanswers, yousaytoo, hubpages, blogging, checking my adsense earnings and looking to see if I get new emails are very distracting! I need to maybe hide my computer and only check it at intervals. Yeah right! Who are we kidding. Oh please! That isn't going to happen! Some people are addicted to cigarettes and alcohol.. well this is my addiction - my computer and it's many distractions! See right now I am supposed to be attending to other tasks on my to do list and here I am updating my blog. 

Well folks hope you guys have a great day and I would love to hear from you - so dammit leave a comment or email me or something! I need something else to distract me.. why don't you do it? :-) 



Luv Lee 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Post....Yes internet is kind of addicting. Since we both work full time we don't have the luxury of accessing computer whenever we want, tho we spent the whole time at work sitting in front of another computer, we cant do these stuff at work...

Leandraluv said...

Hey Sunshine and Baba, thanks so much. For people who don't have access to the internet all the time you sure do write a lot on your blog. That's great. See you around online and thanks for visiting my blog!

Search This Blog