Monday, March 15, 2010

Random Thoughts and Ramblings!

It's Monday morning! I know some people are happy to be get the week started of right, some are hoping the week flies quickly so the weekend will once again come around again and some are just plain depressed it's Monday! Well me? I got up this morning in pain.. my kidney stone seems to have resurfaced and has been causing me pain all morning. Thank goodness I have the painkillers just wish they were a wee bit stronger. Who knew such an infinitesimal stone could cause such pain!

So hope you guys had a great weekend. I know I did! Saturday we went to Buzios, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to one of its many beaches - our favorite - Ferradurinha! This photo is copyrighted to me! We had a fantabulous time! We also went shopping and I got great presents! A lovely dress and jewelry. Sunday was a relaxing day with a bike ride in the evening. 


I learnt some great new adjectives thanks to ladies who responded to my Adjectives article and added some really unique adjectives! For those of you who have not checked it out as yet - please do! We can all stand to learn something new! 


Okay so right now I am watching a funny show on television - Nothing to Lose (old movie with Martin Lawrence and Tim Robbins so I'll cut this post short! Maybe I'll ramble some more later but right now I am just wallowing in my own pain. Pathetic I know! I am indubitably making a humongous deal about this but so what? :-) 


Have a great day guys!
Leandraluv

No comments:

Search This Blog