Friday, May 14, 2010

Easiest Cake Recipe in the World

I have to share this recipe! I got it as an email and I don't know who came up with it or where it originated from so I can't credit the person for sharing this recipe but I still want to share it. It's lunch time here and I just finished eating lunch and started craving something sweet... there was nothing in the kitchen other than sugar and Nesquik chocolate powder that I use to make hot chocolate to drink at night. Then I remembered this email I got a long time ago and I searched my inbox, made the cake and enjoyed it! So here it is. Do enjoy! And thanks to whomever created it! 


MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE!!

 4 tablespoons flour
 4 tablespoons sugar
 2 tablespoons cocoa
 1 egg
 3 tablespoons milk
 3 tablespoons oil
 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
 A small splash of vanilla extract and your favourite tipple
 1 large coffee mug

Add dry ingredients to your largest mug and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using), vanilla extract and a drop or two of your favourite tipple, then mix again.


 

Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (high).
 The 
cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!

 

Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.

EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous).

 And why is this the most dangerous 
cake recipe in the world? Because now you are only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night! You are going to forward this straight away, aren't you...
  





Okay so there you go! Do enjoy!
Have a great day.
Lee 

No comments:

Search This Blog