Friday, May 14, 2010

Webanswers and GoogleAdsense

Just a little update. Some of you may remember that I started blogging as a means of earning money with Google Adsense, but I've only made like less than $3 with my blog .. but I still continue because I've grown to really like blogging. 


Anyways on my quest to earn money through Google Adsense I told you guys about webanswers! Well I joined on January 19th 2010 and guess what.. I am only $0.60 cents away from earning my second hundred! I haven't received a check as yet though but that's because my PIN number didn't arrive until like 3 months after. So I think that webanswers is definitely worth it.. I earn most of my adsense money through that site even though I was on vacation for the entire month of April.. Yay me!!!

So I'll close with that good news for the night. 



Have a great weekend everyone!
Lee 

No comments:

Search This Blog