Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Nothing to Blog About

Okay guys


So right now my head is spinning. I am trying to pump out as many TESOL assignments as I can and on top of that the tv is really distracting me. I'm in a hotel right now and I'm enjoying it - the cleaning service, the food and the television :-) Oh and the fast internet which has me most distracted as well. Our internet connection in Brazil is soo slow that sometimes I feel it might be faster for me to send a letter in the post!


Well I am not sure what to blog about these days but if you guys will like to hear about something particular or want me to write about something let me know and I'll see to it.

World Cup is fast approaching so that's another set of distractions!! 



Have a great day!
Lee

No comments:

Search This Blog